Spirulina (formerly Sea Plasma) is a highly nutritious green 'superfood' food from Phyto-plankton containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids. Spirulina is used for detoxification and general health in men and women. Also an ideal adjunct during breastfeeding which may also support milk production.
- Phyto-plankton is a highly nutritious food containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids
- Chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants and phyto-plankton, is an ideal adjunct to support an elimination diet
- An ideal adjunct during breastfeeding when nutrient requirements are increased
- Weight for weight, Sea Plasma provides more beta carotene than carrots - ten grams of phyto-plankton provides over 23,000i.u.
- A natural source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), vitamin B12 and trace minerals - ten grams of phyto-plankton contains 20-30µg of vitamin B12
- Phyto-plankton contains trace amounts of vitamins B3, B5, B6, E, biotin, inositol and folic acid
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and shelf-life of ingredients
|Phyto-Plankton (pacific algae)
Phyto-Plankton, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate).,
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use